Sunday 22 March 2009

Triond - My Favourite Online Earning Method

By far my favourite and most lucrative method of making money on the Internet is via Triond. If you have not yet heard of Triond, Google them for in depth info on all the benefits of joining this online publisher. I first joined Triond 1 year ago and submitted about 6 articles then. Would you believe those six articles are still earning money for me today? That's right, I am still earning money today from six simple articles I wrote 1 year ago. This is because Triond will pay you lifetime royalties on anything you write.

You do not need to be a brilliant writer to make money on Triond. They have many writer's whose first language is not English and many of their articles are accepted. As long as you can string together sentences that are coherent and interesting you can make good money writing for Triond.

On the the right at the top of this blog you will see a widget that contains some of my most recent Triond articles. Take a look at them to get an idea of some of the topics that Triond accept.

If you feel that writing is not for you Triond also accepts photos, audio and video and will pay you lifetime royalties on these too.

I love writing for Triond and I intend soon to start submitting some audio. If you feel that you have something you would like to submit I urge you to do so. Triond works for me and it can work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment