Friday 23 January 2009

Get Organised

All the images on this site are free for personal or commercial use. Click on them to enlarge, then right click and click 'save image as' to download to your hard drive.


Today I realised I will need to develop a simple system to do my online business in an oganised manner. Without such a system it can be very easy to get lost in a sea of online data.

It can be so tempting to randomly surf whatever comes into your mind and eventually, hours later, you find you have not achieved as much as you wanted to achieve. I think working online should be treated in a similar way to working in a 'proper job' offline; one has to decide on the hours one will work for the day and the tasks to complete that day....and then get them done.

To get more organised I created a list of the sites that I've joined and under each website I have created a to-do-list for that site....I then systematically do each thing on the list...my productivity has quadrupled as a consequence.

Although I am spending the same amount of time on the net, I am getting more done because I am working smarter now, not just harder.

Hopefully my new system will be reflected in increased sales....I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment