Saturday 17 January 2009

Making Money On The Internet Is Not Easy

All the images on this site are free for personal or commercial use. Click on them to enlarge, then right click and click 'save image as' to download to your hard drive.


There are countless money making websites that say 'making money on the internet is easy and just a few clicks away'.

Making money online is really difficult for the newbie and this is the main reason why:

There is so much to learn and learning takes time and trial-and-error.
Firstly if you know little about computers and the internet it can be really daunting and time consuming to learn the jargon and become familiar with the layout of internet pages. So much time will be spent looking up terms in dictionaries and online encyclopedias. I remember when I first started researching making money online I didn't even know what a blog was. There are so many money making terms and phrases to learn like, affiliate marketing, traffic exhanges, Google adsense, pay-per-click etc, etc, etc.

Before I go on I must confess to not being an expert internet entrepreneur; I am no such thing. I am just an ordinary person with very little experience of making money on the net. I have tried some ideas, joined countless sites and made many mistakes and very little money, so far. This is what inspired me to create this blog because I was sure there must be so many people just like me on the net....people who are a little fed up of seeing so many internet entrepreneurs speaking as though it's sooooo easy to make money online...I have news for you guys it isn't, its bloody difficult, time consuming, frustrating and often soul destroying...but that does not mean its impossible...and this is what keeps me going. With this blog I hope we can learn together what to do, and what not to do to earn money online.

I do believe there are real people out there making lots of money on the internet (they can't all be lying), people who are no different to you and me; I know I want to be one of those people - and I'm sure you do too. How wonderful would it be to work from home and earn multiple streams of passive income with nothing more than my laptop and an internet connection. This is my dream and I hope my dream can come true right before your eyes because I will document every success and every failure here in the weeks and months to come. So 'stay tuned' and keep coming back to see how I am getting on.

I would love to hear about some of your efforts to make money online. Send me a comment to let me know what works for you and what doesn't.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat as you until I found this, Now I actually make money from home and some pretty good money at that.
    http://ezwealth-solution.com

    ReplyDelete